Preguntas FrecuentesResuelve aquí las preguntas más comunes.
Tickets can be purchased on board the bus (single tickets), at our ticket office at Alcoy Bus Station and in the network of tobacconists, bookshops and authorised sales kiosks:
SUBÚS ALCOI TICKET OFFICE: Avda. Juan Gil Albert, 61 (03804 Alcoy) Telf. 965-52-05-62
The maximum change available to the driver is 10 euros. The driver is under no obligation to provide change for currency in excess of the amount indicated.
Users who are unable to pay for their ticket because they do not have the fractional currency indicated may choose to get off the vehicle or continue their journey by asking the driver for their ticket and a receipt for the change at the company’s ticket office (Alcoy Bus Station, Avda. Juan Gil Albert, 61 (03804 Alcoy)) the following morning of the working day.
You can send us your queries through the following channels:
Web: Customer Service Mailbox
Telephone: 965 52 05 62
- We will remain calm. Exit the bus through the nearest and most accessible doors in an orderly and quick manner, but without rushing and without taking time to grab our personal belongings.
– To open the doors, operate the opening device located next to the doors. This device MUST ONLY BE USED WHEN THE VEHICLE IS STOPPED.
– If it is necessary because the doors are obstructed or closed, leave the vehicle through any of the vehicle’s windows (except the windscreen). To do so, break the windows using a glass breaker hammer.
– Move away from the bus to a safe position in relation to traffic.
– In the event of a small fire, use the fire extinguisher as directed. If the fire spreads or produces abundant smoke, leave the vehicle quickly.
– Notify the emergency services by dialling 112.
– Follow the driver’s instructions at all times.
- If the bus has double space on the central platform, one wheelchair and one pushchair (or two wheelchairs or two pushchairs if applicable) may travel simultaneously on the central platform.
– If the disabled spaces are occupied, the folded wheelchair may enter the bus, provided that there is space to do so.
– Access for prams or pushchairs shall be through the front door.
– The adult person driving a pushchair or child seat shall place it on the central platform, avoiding obstructing the passage of people in places intended for pedestrian traffic. They shall also place the seat in the opposite direction to the direction of travel and with the brake applied.
– Double pushchairs may enter the bus provided that the driver authorises it, depending on the level of occupancy.
Guide dogs with a chain and health identification are allowed to travel. Access for pets is authorised. In the case of dogs, as long as they are restrained and muzzled, and other animals, in containers (kennels) as long as they remain attached to the person accompanying them. The owners of the animals are responsible for cleaning up any dirt they may cause. In all cases, the stipulations of article 18, point b) of the Municipal Transport Ordinance of the city of Alcoy must be observed, especially with regard to safety. In any case, it will be the driver who must ultimately authorise or not access to the bus with animals
- If when you get off the bus you notice that you have left any objects on board, you can request information by contacting the Customer Service Office.
Calle Fila Navarros, 14 (03801 Alcoy). From 9:00 to 14:30 and 16:00 to 18:00 (MONDAY TO FRIDAY). Tel. 965 54 10 28
We recommend you to provide as much information as possible in order to facilitate the location.
- • Pasaremos al fondo de la plataforma evitando permanecer en las zonas de paso y de salida.
- • Usaremos los agarraderos para evitar caídas.
- • Siempre que sea posible viajaremos sentados al tiempo que respetaremos la prioridad de asiento reservado para las Personas de Movilidad Reducida (invidentes, personas con muletas, embarazadas, personas con niños,…..). Tendremos en cuenta que las personas en silla de ruedas tienen preferencia sobre el resto de pasajeros tanto para acceder al autobús en caso de alta ocupación como para situarse en la plataforma central.
- • Pulsaremos los timbres de solicitud de parada con la suficiente antelación.
- • No hablaremos con el conductor a menos que sea imprescindible.
- • Al utilizar el teléfono móvil procuraremos hablar en un tono bajo para no molestar al resto de viajeros.
- • Seguiremos las indicaciones del conductor en todo momento, especialmente en caso de que se produjeran situaciones excepcionales o de emergencia.
- • No está permitido, escupir, fumar, comer, beber ni arrojar desperdicios al suelo.
- • Está prohibido acceder al autobús en estado de embriaguez.
- • Conservaremos el billete hasta el final del recorrido evitando que éste sufra deterioros o desperfectos que hagan imposible su verificación. Los usuarios que hagan uso de billetes subvencionados deberán portar el carné correspondiente y mostrarlo al conductor o al personal de Inspección del Servicio si así lo solicitaran éstos.
- If you are travelling by bus to make connections with other means of transport, plan your journey in good time.
– While waiting for the bus, you should stand on the pavement, never on the road and always at a certain distance from it.
– When the bus arrives, it is essential to signal the driver to inform him/her of your intention to take the bus.
– It is advisable to prepare the ticket or the exact fare before the bus arrives to avoid making other passengers wait unnecessarily.
– When moving in the vicinity of the bus, avoid standing next to the rear-view mirrors and crossing in front of the vehicle.
- Backpacks, bags, small suitcases and, in general, any items of luggage that do not pose an obstacle or risk to other passengers may be carried on the bus.
– Shopping trolleys must not be placed in transit areas and access to the bus is conditional on the level of occupancy, with the driver being the final decision as to whether or not to authorise this access. The maximum number of trolleys on board is two.
– Each passenger is responsible for the luggage he/she is carrying and must take care of it at all times and prevent it from disturbing or soiling other passengers.
– The driver is responsible for authorising access with luggage and you must follow the driver’s instructions to avoid disturbing other passengers.
– For safety reasons, access to the bus is not permitted with skates, non-folding bicycles or similar non-folding non-motorised vehicles, motorised vehicles and, in general, any other vehicle that may pose a risk or inconvenience to other passengers.
– Folding bicycles the size of hand luggage may access the bus at no additional cost by standing on the central platform. This access will be limited to ONE BICYCLE PER BUS and is subject to the existence of space on the platform.
In any case, it will be the driver who finally authorises access, depending on the level of occupancy of the vehicle. The owner of the bicycle is responsible for its safekeeping and for avoiding causing inconvenience or damage to other passengers.
• In the bus we can carry backpacks, duffle bags, small bags and, in general, those packages which do not pose an obstacle or risk to the rest of the passengers.
• Shopping carts should not be placed in areas of step and the access to the bus. And are conditioned by the extent of occupation, the driver is who ultimately must authorize or not the access.
• Each traveler is responsible for the packages that carry, and shall be responsible at all times for them and to avoid these annoying or blacken to other travellers.
• The driver is responsible for authorizing access with packages and should be addressed to their indications to avoid causing any inconvenience to the rest of passengers.
• It is not allowed access to the bus passengers with skates, bicycles or similar that are dangerous or annoying to the rest of passengers.
• Folding bicycles with size equivalent to a hand baggage will be able to access the bus without additional cost to the central platform. Such access shall be limited to A SINGLE BIKE BY BUS and is conditional on the existence of space on that platform.
In any case will be the driver who authorize finally access depending on the degree of occupation of the vehicle.